If you are engaged with co-intelligence work and wish to be
associated with the Co-Intelligence Institute, we welcome your
application to become an Associate of the Co-Intelligence Institute.
Details are below. For a list of our current Associates, click
The Co-Intelligence Institute's Associates Program
- encourages broader awareness and use of co-intelligence
- helps people interested in co-intelligence connect with each
- celebrates and empowers the growing community of people who
are nurturing co-intelligence.
As an Associate of the Co-Intelligence Institute, you can, if you
- let the world know your gifts and interests
- network with like-minded folks for conversation, shared activities
- get involved in special programs and gatherings
- receive special mailings for Associates
- use the co-intelligence symbol
on your letterhead, card and publications
- publicize your association with the Co-Intelligence Institute.
There are no dues, duties or obligations involved with being an
Associate -- although we always appreciate your support.
Over the years, we will be expanding the benefits of the Associates
Program, its activities and its capacity to link people together.
In particular we will increase Associates' ability to catalyze significant
social transformation together. We welcome your suggestions.
You can apply to become an Associate of the Co-Intelligence Institute
if you wish to have an acknowledged relationship with us and if
any of the following are true about you.
- You use the ideas of "co-intelligence"-- and sometimes
the word, itself -- in your life and work.
- You read and share Co-Intelligence Institute books, websites,
bulletins and/or other products with others.
- You actively support the work of the Co-Intelligence Institute.
- You are involved in work or activities that are co-intelligent
or that support co-intelligence.
How to become an Associate
You can become an Associate of the Co-Intelligence Institute by
filling out the form below (or sending us an email or letter)
- describing your qualifications (any of those above, or others)
- providing your name and contact information (address, phone/fax,
email, website, etc.)
- describing your co-intelligence-related work, activities, publications,
- sharing any particular interests, projects or connections you
wish to pursue with others and
- describing if and how you wish to be listed on the Co-Intelligence
We will never sell your information, nor share it with anyone without
your explicit permission. As an Associate of the CII you can choose
any of a number of levels of privacy, as described in the application
Your application will be considered by the CII Board. We may ask
for further clarification, as needed. Once you are approved by the
CII Board, you will be listed on the Co-Intelligence Institute website,
with your name, your self-description and interests, and any contact
information you have told us you want to include. The Co-Intelligence
Institute reserves the right to edit your web entry for length and
clarity, or to reframe your text in first person ("I")
Although Associate status does not constitute a formal endorsement
of the work of any individual or group compared to that of any other
individual or group, it does suggest that, based on the information
provided to us, we in the Co-Intelligence Institute are comfortable
with and value the work and activities of our Associates. The Associate
relationship is voluntary and can be terminated by either party
at any time.
Home || What's
New || Search || Who
We Are || Co-Intelligence
|| Our Work || Projects
|| Contact || Don't
Miss || Articles || Topics
|| Books || Links
|| Subscribe || Take
Action || Donate || Legal
If you have comments about this site, email email@example.com.
Contents copyright © 2003, all rights reserved, with generous
permissions policy (see Legal Notices)